Lil Bit here to create!

 Hello!!!!  There was soooo many release last week from Sandra Caldwell and this one was one of them.  This cutie is called Lil Bit and you can find it here.

I used my very 1st homemade journal for this one.  And I was working on this while camping... so with very limited supplies.  The sentiment is from a magazine.  I used some sprays and got them to drip.  Then I stamped and did some doodling with my faber castel pens.



I used copics to color this cute image and Chameleon pens as well.

I'm entering this journaling page in the following challenges:


  1. 613 Avenue create - doing the anything goes 
  2. Corrosive challenges - Anything goes
  3. Crafty friends challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. A perfect time to craft - Anything goes
  5. Crafty-girls-creations - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Have a great Sunday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fun! And very creative Vicky! I respect and admire the Art Journals so much... haven't figured out why I don't make one. Yours makes me want to run my fingers over the page to 'feel' the paint. Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking journal and great work. Love the colours and image.Looks amazing.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/



    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely journalling pages… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10