July Freebie The East Wind

Hello!  I'm late!!!  I was busy on the Canada day weekend.  I had fun going away for the weekend in Quebec city :)  Yeah haven't been there forever!

So today I'm sharing finally what I made with the fabulous digi that was a freebie at The East Wind.

The new digi was perfect for a Christmas card!!!

And here it is
I used some papers that I had left from fabulous paper packs.  I used a spellbinder die to cut out the sentiment from Create with TLC and the backing.  The oval was also cut out with spellbinder die.  I used my copics to color this image.  I used some bling that was from recollection.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - anything goes
  2. A bit more time to craft- Anything goes
  3. Christmas cards all year round - Anything goes
  4. Die-cut-divas -  Christmas in July
  5. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me!  Hope if you are American Friend that you have a fabulous 4th of July!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Your card turned out beautifully.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card, love the design and the image. Thank you so much for entering the CCAYR (Anything Goes) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10