Love and Romance - The East Wind challenge


Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over on the blog The East wind.  And for this one it's about love and romance.  What a better image for this than the wonderful Aurora be my valentine.

I don't make a lot of cards anymore but it was perfect for Valentine's day and I'm thinking of sending this to my dad!

The card was made with all Valentine paper scraps that I have HAD for YEARS!  YAY me for using up my stash finally.  I added some bling and the sentiment was cut out with a spellbinder die.


I stamped the sentiment with those tiny little letter stamps.  The image was colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Cardz 4 galz - Love is in the air
  2. Cute card thursday - Be my valentine
  3. Crafty gals corner challenges - Add some sparkle
That's it for me for this post!  I will be back later with another one.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Awesome card, Vicky! The colouring, the design, it's all fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!Thank you for joining us at Cards 4 Galz Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!
    Hope to see you back in the next challenge!

    Aly DT. Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!Thank you for joining us at Cards 4 Galz Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10