Solitary confinement - Oddball

Hello!  Hope you have a wonderful Saturday.  I'm here today to share with you a make that I did for Oddball.  My last make as a dt.  I loved my time and I think it's time for me to step down.

I really wanted to make a piece that was representative of me as of the moment.  I really do need that alone time to craft and do some art.  Recently one of my kids (as they were all going to the movie theatre) mentioned how I would miss them and would be lonely.  He is right I would be if it was for a very long period of time... but I'm finding that more and more I do need that time alone with myself to just play.  So no I wasn't going to miss them for 2.5 hours lol.  Actually I thought they came back way too fast!

For this last make I'm using the wonderful image 363.  He was just perfect for the little out of the box journaling that I wanted to do.  You can watch me on the video here.
And here is my little journaling make
I found the wording in a magazine and just thought this was just absolutely PERFECT for this.  The background was a piece of what I think is wall paper that was given to me in a swap.  I colored this fabulous image with my copics.

I'm entering this in the following challenges;

  1. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  2. Creative fingers challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Jo's scrap shack - Anything goes
  4. Creative moments - Anything goes
  5. Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!  Don't forget to go and check out my giveaway on Youtube!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I do love the sentiment and great image too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, great image and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and wonderful card Vicky thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring of the image is wonderful! Like you, I find solace in quite creative time. Thanks so much for sharing your work at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Hopefully you will get your 'me time' now :)

    thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! The image is super cute and your coloring is fabulous!! and that sentiment cracks me up. When you have kids, sometimes a little solitary confinement sounds mighty appealing! : ) Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card makes me smile, I feel the same way about "me" time. Fabulous coloring on this piece! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Fingers 😊
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10