Aurora Angel with Stricking blue eyes

Hello!!!!!  It's time for a new release image over at The East Wind.  And I have to say that she is GORGEOUS.  You can find the image Aurora Angel with Stricking blue eyes here as part of a set.

I really HATE making sympathy cards but you always need a few in your stash and I find it's worst to make them when you have actually need it...

So I thought she was going to be great to use for this.
I added some bling to this.  The flowers and birds are from a package that I had ordered a long time ago... don't know from which company.  I have used my spellbinder dies and edged the sentiment with my vintage photo distress ink.  The image was colored with my copics and I used a sakura gel pen on top of the wings for the added shine.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  2. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
  3. Sunny day crafting - Artic animals- I went with the option of anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you stay warm if you are in a cold climate like me and that you get to craft... unlike me that is at work lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card and I so agree they are the hardest to make.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely angel Sympathy card, Vicki.
    This is such a pretty image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute
    Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10