Thanks for the memories - The east wind

It's Alzheimer's Awareness month and with this theme in mind Unky made the most wonderful Freebie for you all!  That is of course if you are registered for the newsletter over at the blog.

I have to admit that Christmas is really one of my favorite time of the year (that and Halloween).  And I still remember looking at myself as a little kid through the little glass ornaments.  Before we all had plastic ones.  I would stare at the tree for hours.... good memories!

The image was colored with my copics and then I used some gell roll pen on top of some of the ornaments as well as her hat.  I used a sentiment from Create with tlc.  I added some stickers and that was it.  The papers were freebies with magazines.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Craft your passion challenges - Anything goes
  2. 12 months of christmas - Yay another Christmas card done!
  3. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge2 - Extra - anything goes
  4. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Anything goes
  5. Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - Pattern paper - used lots :)
That's it for this post but there's another one coming up soon!

Hugs

Comments

  1. this is so cute with that East Wind image! great sentiment, too. :)

    thank you so much for joining our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog Extra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Vicky, lvoe the paper. Great Christmas card, thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling card! Thanks for sharing with us at CYPC!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10