Message in a Bottle - Karleigh Sue new release

Hello everyone!  There's a fabulous new release over at Karleigh Sue Digis and I'm using Message in a bottle for this.  I figured she was just the PERFECT image to use on a b-day card.


For this I used paper from Darling Dear by Studio Calico.  And a sticker made out of wood veneer.  I used my Ki dots for the bling as well. And I added a bow.

I'm entering this in the following challenge:
  1. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  2. Crafty ribbons challenge - Birthday
  3. Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
  4. Crafting when we can challenges - happy birthday
  5. Unicorn challenge - Birthday
I'm sooooo happy it's FRIDAY hope you are as well.

Have a great day.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Hi Vicky, super birthday card, great image and colouring. Fabulous layout. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Unicorn. Hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10