Photo inspiration - The east wind

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind. This time it's about a photo inspiration.  Here is the picture that is our inspiration.


And so with this I thought a mermaid was just PERFECT.  Here is the inspiration that I have made for you all using this image Lucy Loo Midnight mermaid.

I used my dylusion journal for it and some wonderful gelatos that I hadn't used in a while.  The sky was made with my chalk.

I found the sentiment on google.  The wonderful image was colored with my copics and I fussy cut it out.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Craft rocket challenges - Anything goes
  2. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  3. Crafty-girls-creations - Anything goes
  4. Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post but there's another one coming up.  Hope you like this and come back for the other one.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love the image and the sentiment, great colouring as always
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Rocket Challenge

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafty Rocket Challenge
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10