Drinks - Karleigh Sue style

I want to start out with wishing you all a wonderful Easter!!!  I hope that you will be surrounded with your loved ones.

I shared with you last time my new passion :)  it really is fun to glue stuff together!!!!  You should join in the "en masse" collecting and you can see more here. One of my collections for my En masse journaling was Drinks!!!!  And there were lots of fab digis from Karleigh Sue that fit this new page spread!!!  So I figure it would be a fab make for my inspiration post for Karleigh Sue.

So I thought Poodle skirt for the milkshakes, Pumpkin Spice Latte for the great COFFEE and Just Beer would be perfect to illustrate my favorite drinks!!!  I cropped the images,

And here's the make with the image colored with copics.  The rest is images that I cut out of magazines as well as some sentiments done with my label maker.

 Hope you like it!!!

I'm entering this little spread in the following challenges:

  1. 2 creative chicks - Anything goes
  2. Abc-challenge - D is for Delicious - that can be a delicious drink right?!?
  3. Just keep on creating - Anything goes
  4. Petal lu challenge blog - Anything goes
  5. Sweet stamps blog - Anything but a card.

Have a fabulous Easter everyone!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is cool. Love it. Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun layout. Love all the different elements and colours! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges, we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting spread - so much to investigate and lovely colouring, thanks for joining our D is for Delicious challenge at ABC Challenges, hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10