Little Angel wings

Well it's Monday.... and that means back to work!  But that's ok because I really love my job.  But it means that I can't craft.... that's sad lol.

I do have something to share with you however.  I have been doing a little series of journaling out of the box.  That means that I have found fabulous boxes to store little individual journaling pieces.  I have already shared my little journaling.  Now I'm sharing my big journaling :)  For this make I thought it was very fitting for the 1st one to be with a great image that I won at the Besties' Spanish challenge!!!  I just LOVE THIS IMAGE.  And I hope you will as well.

I have made a little video of my process that you can see here.  This will show you my BIG box :)  And maybe you can tell me what this was used for!
The background for this is a cereal box.  I just LOVE recycling and since I have started doing mix media I seem to see the world in a different way.

Here is my little make
I colored the image with my copics.  I used a bunch of different items that I got in swaps for this make.  I also used some star sequins.  The text is from magazine cut outs.  I used some Faber castel pitt pen on it.  I really love how this turned out. :)  I just love this journaling technique.  Fast and smaller and just fun, without the sentiment of having to do a double layout!

I'm entering this little journaling board in the following challenges and I really do hope that you check out the video to see how it was made :)

  1. Besties challenge - Anything goes with option of lots of colors... didn't do the option
  2. My besties uk - Anything goes with circles as an option - I did put a circle stenciling as you can see on the video.... but not sure that will qualify
  3. My besties dutch girls designs - anything goes option winter.  I didn't do the option
  4. Blog francais les besties - N'importe quoi - j'adore ces défis :)  
  5. Artesanias my favorites - Anything goes option snowflakes - did the anything goes
  6. Scrapbook stamp society challenge blog - anything goes - option 3 I used way more than 3 stars.... so it's anything goes
  7. My besties spanish challenge blog - Anything goes - option CAS did the anything goes and thank you so much for the image from last challenge!  I used it :)
That's it for me for this Monday!  Hope you like this inspiration for you today.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love mixed media and you have done a fantastic job. Thank you for joining us over at Besties International.
    xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely ... thanks for sharing at besties uk - Carol uk dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellísimo el trabajo!! gracias por acompañarnos en el grupo de My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Mucha suerte!!
    María Luisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky, I love the media mix although I'm no good ... also, very good that you are recycling! Thanks for participating in our challenge ... hugs
    Delfina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !!!!
    Hugs Bianca Dt-member ScrapbookStampSociety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Little Angel card!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.Good Luck and welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card.
    Thank you for showing it at my Besties Deutschland.
    Greetings, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  8. superbe projet, bravo pour le tutoriel
    merci de participer au défi sur le blog de my Besties en francais
    bonne chance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky this looks great.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo liebe Vicky,
    eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicky,
    nice to read that you're into mixed media! I love it also:0)
    your little journaling board looks lovely! like the details!
    thanks for joining the Dutch Besties challenge
    grtz Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties UK Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hola, Ese digi es hermosa, esas letras se ven muy bellas,gracias por participar en My Bestie Spanish C.
    Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous mixed media project you have made.
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful mixed media card. Thank you for joining us at the Dutch My Besties Girls and hope to see you again.

    grtz Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Très belle carte!
    Merci de te joindre à nous pour le défi My-Besties en français.
    Bonne chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bella creación !!! Muchas gracias por compartir con nosotras tu talento en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Tu participación en nuestros desafíos significa mucho para nosotras ! Que tengas una semana muy bendecida!
    Lidia (DT Coordinator)
    (mi Blog) http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow such a nice card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at My-besties Deutschland Design this month ,i wishing you good luck and hope you return soon.
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10