Oddball - FB Anything goes challenge July

Well it's time for another great Anything goes challenge over at the FB group Oddball art stamps and all you have to do is use the great images to enter... so that's super easy.  If you don't have any you can go and shop at the Etsy store here and you can use the code DTVICKY10 and get 10% off!!!!  wooop wooop

As you know if you follow this blog I have really really gotten into journaling I'm totally loving it and using all sorts of books as journals.

I really love this one because it's lined and it's perfect when I want to write a bit more.  It's not as good for wet media... but that's ok because that's why you have lots of journals right?!?

The image that I used this time around is Image 216


I'm really really loving the great journaling cards.  I found a set of Teresa Collins and it really said what I wanted.  I paired it with a sentiment from Create with TLC as well as one that came with the image.  The one that I aim towards....  I used some paper from the colorful life stack.  I didn't  know how to use that piece because it was just stunning and for cards well you would lose part of it.... but for this journaling it was just perfect!  I added some Basic grey border stickers and used one of my photo frames from pink paislee to frame the sentiment from Create with TLC

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  Those girls are just SOOOOO ME!
So I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. The pink elephant challenge - Anything goes
  2. Use your stuff - Anything goes
  3. That craft place blog - Layers
  4. Fairy tale stamper - Anything goes
  5. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Use a sentiment
That's it for now but I will be back later yet again for one last make.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is great! Thanks for sharing with us this week, at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful creation!
    THanks for playing Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10