Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge - Midway post

Hello everyone!  It's time for the midway post over at Open Minded Crafting Fun challenge and this time our challenge for you is doodle!  That used to be super hard for me.... but with the journaling I'm getting much better at it now!

Our sponsors for you are:
 ,, and 

For my make I decided to use a great image that I had from Oddball Art Co. The image is Image 164 I really looooove it!  It's totally perfect for journaling.  BTW if you want to go and have some discount on the great digis there use this code DTVICKY10 to get 10% off your order!!!!


I did something that I don't usually do.... I used a piece of art that I received from Ilene a gorgeous little ICAD that I thought was perfect with this.    The background was made using some pan pastels and some bookpages that I had used to clean my brush.  I doodled using a sharpie pen.  I added some flowers and some bling from rak that I had gotten.  The sentiment were edged with raspberry distress ink.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics and some stickles for the wings.  The sentiments are from Create with TLC  I added a little handwritten word to say "just be, that's enough"
Isn't that Index card gorgeous?!?  Thank you so much Ilene as you see I'm cherishing it!
I'm entering this little journal page in the following challenges:

  1. Simply papercrafts for all occassions - anything goes
  2. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  3. Creative knockouts - Use your stash - that's what I did :)  even old book pages!
  4. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Anything goes
  5. Moo-mania - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. WoW !! This is fabulous Vicky... lovely ICAD and I love how you put this together. Loving your To Do list... I hope you WILL do all of that :-D xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous piece of art. I love the way you used your stash for this! Thanks for sharing your talents and playing along with our "Use Your Stash" challenge at Creative Knockouts! Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely motif on this amazing spread Vicky! Thank you very much for joining us at
    Moo Mania & More Challenges!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHat a wonderful mixed media creation, Vicky! I love how you used your stash so creatively. Thanks for playing along with our Use Your Stash Challenge at Creative Knockouts. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your beautiful project with Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10