Bed time - Art by Mi Ran

Big hello!  I haven't been crafting much but I have been coloring images and one of them is the one that's on this card for the new inspiration over at Art by Mi Ran

I just fell in love with this image Bed Time and knew that I wanted to do something with her.  Wasn't sure until last morning what.... lol she was colored for a little bit and only got onto a card.
Digital Stamp - Bed Time, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
I've been kind of in a funk right now and I wanted to challenge myself so I used a sketch that I found online and did a totally new type of flower homemade!  So I was pretty happy with the sweet result.


I have used my Embossalicious embossing folders that are 6x6 for this card.  I used a bunch of washi tapes from my stash.  The flower was done with this tutorial in mind

I had so much fun making this cute flower with some cheese cloth.  I actually sewed the button on.  I used my brand new stitched elements from La la land craft.  I used my Nellie's oval dies and my open leaf flourish from La land craft.  the sentiment was cut using my Fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.


And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I thought it was perfect for this.

I was really happy with my result.  I love the feel of this card!
I followed this fab sketch to make this:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Creative card crew - Embossing Wet or dry - did dry
  3. Deep ocean challenge blog - Flowers - I made my own
  4. Digi choosday - Flower power - made my very own flower!
  5. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Add a sentiment
  6. Shopping our stash -  oldest washi washi tapes - the pinks are pretty old
  7. Crafty cardmakers - Make your own background
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Sweet card Vicky! I adore those bunny slippers on her very cute and love that flower!!!
    TFS,
    XO Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Perfect for a girly girl. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty cardmakers & more...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10