The East Wind - Some Fibers

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind and this time it's about fibers.

To me that sounded right away about a bird!  So I made a double spread in my journal with the image Peace


The background was done with my Pearl Ex Pumpkin Orange  and the following distress inks (scattered straw, spiced marmalade, Stormy sky and pealed paint.  I used some feathers from my stash as well as a little tag and some fibers from my stash.  The letters is also from my stash as well as all the basic grey stickers.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with tlc
I'm really happy with how this journaling came out!!! :)

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Deep ocean challenge blog - Things with wings
  2. Ikes world challenge blog - Things with wings
  3. Ttcrd - Anything goes
There's lots more on my blog today so do come back :)


Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful journal pages. Love that neat image. So soft and whimsical. Boy wouldn't it be nice if we could fly?! And there are so many meaning to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and card .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring on that image Vicky and a great set of journal pages. :-) Thank you for sharing with us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project! Thanks for sharing ​it​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

    http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.co​​m/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pages! Thank you for playing along with us at IWC x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely journalling...the earth colors are beautiful Vicky. Best, Samara dt. Ikes World Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hair and lips just beautiful! What an amazing creative job on this. Love the feathers and lovely color choice. Those letter look like they want to jump off the page! Awesome job and thank you so much for joining Ike's World Challenges this round. Shoni, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10