Steampunk cuties release - Simply Betty

There are some great new release images today over at Simply Betty Stamps and they are steampunk!  And the challenge with them is to grunge/distress them up!!!

For my make I used the super great Steampunk Bubble Gun Betty.  She's sooooo fun!  I didn't want it too serious... so I used some orange colors with her.

The paper is from Steampunk recollections.  I used my Tim holtz alterations - steampunk die border.  I also used my sprightly sprockets from Spellbinder.  I added some bling from my stash.   I distressed the edge with my Tim Holtz distresser and put some vintage photo distress ink on all the edges.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics (E31,E35,E37,E000,E00,E04,E11, E21,E15,E23,E25,E18, YR18, YR 16, T3 and T5).  Just realized while listing this that I forgot to put blush on her cheeks.... oh well.... 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. As you like it challenge - Favorite alcool markers or distress ink - I love distress ink for the borders and such but my favorite pens are copics markers!
  2. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
  3. Tuesday throwdown - Friendship - I think this is perfect for a friend :)
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. such a fun card! I like the accents you added to some of the gears. :)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring on this one Vicky. Just beautiful. The orange is perfect and I love love all those dies. Fantastic card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome card - and color combo is numero uno for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fab and beautiful card. Love the design colors and image. WTG! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw this looks gorgeous! thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10