Ragdoll Berry Anne - Rosey Hearts

I'm here to share something for Rosey Hearts today.  As you know if you follow my blog I was lucky enough to have Melissa redo my blog!!!!  It's looking so fab.  So I made some gifts for her daughters and a little card for her :)

Here are the 2 little aprons that I did one for her younger daughter and one for the older :)  The younger one is all into princess and stuff so I used Kiss me.... and the other one is into darker stuff so I did a vampire using Vamp.

 and  
 Kiss me                                                                                                   Vamp


I had one of my son's wear it for the picture :)  you should have seen his face.... it was good that I didn't take that as a picture as well.

Closer look at Kiss me with the name of the little cook
And a closer look at the Vamp with the name of the bigger cook  I also chose a less cute font for the name.
And of course I just had to send a little thank you card.  So I made it using the great Ragdoll berryAnne
The paper for this card is from Doodlebug designs - Sweet cakes.  I just thought all the great strawberries would be perfect for this image.  I did a double bow and used a bunch of resin strawberries embellishments.  I used my Nesting Frame 7 from Quickutz.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm so glad that my little thank you gift was appreciated :)

I'm entering this little set in the following challenges:
  1. 4 crafty chicks - Die cuts
  2. Creative Moments - Anything but a card - entering the aprons :)
  3. Fab n funky challenges - Bingo - sentiment, digi image, die cuts
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Spring is in the air - strawberries a great sign that spring is here :)
  5. Little Red Wagon - spring is in the air
That's it for me for now... but there will be something else this afternoon.

Hugs

Comments

  1. I'm sure everyone is going to love the goodies you have created! so much fun! :)

    I've not heard of this store before, so I'll be sure to check them out. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vicky. Thanks for joining in the fun at Fab 'n' Funky for our 'Bingo' challenge. Sorry I'm late popping in. School holidays here in New Zealand! Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10