Path of Positivity - Growth

Hello everyone!  It's time for the new challenge over at Path of positivity challenge and this time around the challenge is about Growth.

And I'm feeling really nostalgic as I'm sharing my 1st make with our sponsor
 SNS Blinkie
For my make I'm using the fabulous A little Note because it really reminded me of my little girl who's growing into a fabulous young woman!  I can't believe how fast she is growing.  And soon before I know it she will be moving out and living on her own...   I guess that's what happens to all parents and it's a good thing but at the same time make you realize how you are getting older as well.

So here's my take on growth!  A little journal page made in honor of my daughter!
I used my Nellie's ovals on this.  I did the background with m dusty concord, my milled lavender, my picked raspberry and my victorian velvet distress ink.  I added some H2O Rose Petal for extra shine.  I also doodled a bit and put little writtings on this.  I used a great sentiment from Creative Memories - Expressions those we love.  I used a bunch of die cuts from the set Bobunny Noteworthy.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and fussy cut out.
I'm entering this little journal page in the following challenges:
  1. Eclectic ellapu - April showers/spring
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - anything goes
  3. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Pastel colors
  4. Word art wednesday - anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you had a fabulous Easter weekend and Easter Monday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful Card .. Thanxx For Playing With Us At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge This Week
    Good Luck
    Sherry @ RF DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky! This is a lovely journal page :) What a nice tribute to your daughter now and a wonderful way to reminisce about this particular point in her life and yours, in the future :) Thank you for coming over to the Purple Team April Showers/Spring challenge this month at Eclectic Ellapu! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10