Classic Cars - Transam - Doodle Pantry

I'm here to share with you a little make that I did for my little brother.  He's all into cars so I figured this would be an awesome card for him.  :)  It's for Doodle Pantry

The set that I used is Classic Cars 3  I thought the Transam would be perfect for this!

Classic Cars 3

Here's my little card for him I thought this set would be perfect for this.
For this the paper is from Simple Stories - Awesome pack.  I used my Nesting ovals from Quickuts.  The sentiment is also from this set.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi that I have used here.  The sentiment is also from this.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sister act card challenge - anything goes
  2. Creative knockouts- Birthday wishes - that's my b-day card for my brother
  3. The paper shelter - Birthday with sentiment
That's it for me for today.

Hope you have a great Monday.  I'm going to see the doctor hope that this time around my papers are filled out.

Hugs



Comments

  1. I love vintage cars! Awesome masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card !! Lovely details..well done !!

    Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week!
    Good luck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card for a male, love the image,papers and great sentiment, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy cute, masculine card! I'm always looking for male cards and this one will be added to my files. I love classic cards and my brother had several....they weren't classic at the time since we were so young...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd sure love to be driving around in that cool car. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to drive a car like that I love vintage, its still a little "new" for my tastes but it would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10