SLS Lines - Grumpy Easter bunny

Hello everyone!I'm showing you a non typical Easter card made as the inspiration over at SLS Lines :)  I love those type of image and had great fun making this  Grumpy Easter Bunny.

Because it was a non typical image... I went with non typical colors as well.

The paper is from DCWV - Premium paper pack.  I used my scallop, grand circle and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added some stickers from my stash as well for the corner embellishments.

And here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - Big eyes or LOC - I'm going with LOC this time around
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - Add a sentiment
That's it for me for today.  YIKES changing the time today... that's hard... I hate going forward lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is hysterical, Vicky! Love the fur on the bunny. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the grumpy Easter bunny and the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH, he's fabulous! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! This grumpy bunny is so cool! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bunny...wouldn't eat the eggs though! Thanks for playing with us at Left of Center this week! ~Nanette, DT~

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10