Easter card

oh my... I'm almost late to participate in the sketch challenge over at From the heart sketch.  I used their sketch to make a little Easter card with one of their images from the progressive challenge!!!

Here's my make just IN time :)

I love those smaller cards... I used only scrap pieces!!!  I should do those more often.  I used some washi tape as well.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
I followed this sketch:
Sketch101
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. From the heart stamps - Sketch
  2. From the heart stamps - Progressive challenge
  3. Little claires designs - Springtime
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a fab day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! love the colours you've chose.
    Thank you for joining in with us at FTHS.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, you egg matches your paper perfectly. Thanks for playing along in our Stamp of the Month challenge at From The Heart stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! Really like the DP!
    Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for our monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10