Davina - Art by Mi Ran

So what have you guys been up too?!? Coloring some Mi Ran images I hope hee hee hee. This month the team here is being challenge to do unusual hair color! I had so much fun with my previous make that I did the theme again. I have to say as well that I liked to be challenged :) It's a great way to get out of my regular crafting.

I had so much fun with the super cute Davina turned out. I think she is so very dreamy!!!



Of course you could do the regular hair color and she would be awesome as well.

The paper to make this card is from DCWV - premium pack.  I used my deckled rectangle large and small as well as my grand circle all from Spellbinder.  I added some bling from my stash.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  The sentiment is from Ginger's house.



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Shopping our stash - Neon or rainbow colors - I used some neon color paper that I had forever!!!
  2. Get creative challenges - Use a die cut
  3. Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - She's in fashion - I think that with the pink hair she's making a fashion statement!!!
Have a great Wednesday.  Hope it starts being warmer so I can go out to walk without fear of falling again.... Haven't done hot yoga again... heard from a doctor that it's not good for you to raise your body temperature so much and do exercise..... Now I need to find another class that would be regular.... but there doesn't seem to be many... :(

Hugs

Comments

  1. LOVE what you have done with her hair and the background, what a cheery card.
    Hope it made you feel that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the bright colours! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for our "Neon Rainbow" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Vicky! Love the colors in this project! Nicely done and a great sentiment! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I agree, that pink hair defo says "look at me!" Perfect fashion themed card for our Ooh La La challenge and absolutely delightful colouring, love how you've created shadow and shades... I dream of being able to do that! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La la Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty image and you colored her beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10