Cuddly Buddly - Little Poppets Springtime

I'm here to share with you my make for the great Cuddly Buddly.  This time around I used the fabulous stamp set Little Poppets Springtime.
I stamped the little girl and used the cute little rabbit on the inside of the coloring easel :)  I just think it turned out soooo cute!
The paper is from DCWV - Every day stack.  I used some buttons from Cuddly Buddly.  and I used my copics to color this stamp up.  The sentiment is from the Peony Collage stamp set.

Here's a closer look at the image.
Isn't she cuuuuute?!?

I followed this great sketch to make this:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Digi sketch challenge - Sketch or Humour me - I did sketch
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. The papernest dolls challenge - anything goes
That's it for today.  Hope you have a great Thursday.

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10