Little Wizard Mouse - Meljen's Design

Hope you are having a good week and staying warm!  I'm very much looking forward to the winter being over!!!  It's my turn to host the inspiration over at Meljens designs blog

So this being said I'm sharing the calendar page of the month of October that I did for the teacher of my youngest son.  I just love Meljen's images and I thought this cute little mouse was just perfect for the Halloween season! This time around I'm using Little Wizard Mouse


Meljen's Designs Little Wizard Mouse digital stamp

So here's my little calendar page

The papers are all little off cut pieces from my previous Halloween projects.  I used some Halloween stickers for the embellishment.  The page was done using my Grand Label 1 from Spellbinder.  The calendar is a Quebec one that I got here.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

Isn't he adorable?!?

I'm entering this calendar in the following challenges:

  1. Inky impressions challenges - Cute and cuddly
  2. Pde linky party - Anything but a card
That's it for today!!!  Have a great Friday everyone!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very cute. .makes me want to go get my Halloween stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your calendar page Vicky! That mouse digi is very cute. Love the cuts you used, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything But a Card' Linky Party at PDE Linky Parties!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. One lucky teacher in getting this calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute calendar!!!! Thanks for linking up at PDE! DT Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun calendar page. Love that little mouse.
    Thanks for playing along with us at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook
    We’d love you to link up your scrapbook pages over at our
    sister challenge blog, Bimini Moose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE Anything but a Card Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10