Bashful Bobby - My Whimsical Little world

Ohhhh such awesome news!!!!  I'm here to share with you a fabulous new release over at My Whimsical little world - Bashful Bobby.  I'm sooooo excited to be part of this new team!!!  I just HAD to say yes when Paula asked me to be a GDT and then be part of this great team.  I just adore those digis so fun to color!!!!

So here's my 1st one and just in time for Valentine's day!!!


The paper is from Ki Argyle Paper pad fro Hampton art.  I used my label 19 and my A2 distressed edge from Spellbinder.  I used some bling from my stash.  And I doodled on the paper for the faux stitching :)  Somehow it seemed appropriate for this card.

Here's a closer look at the cutie pie that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC
I hope you will be joining us this week in the fab FB group here  there will be super fun bingo!!!!!  You don't want to miss this.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Quirky crafts - Love is in the air
  2. Robyns fetish challenge blog - valentine's day card
  3. Pink gem challenge blog - Lots of layers
  4. Crafts 4 eternity - with love
I hope you have a great Monday!  By the time that this post goes up I'm at the doctors :)  Yup one more visit... This time to say that well it's been a so so week... hopefully this week will be better.  You have no idea the warmth that your love has brought to me... thank you!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Vicky, love the papers and cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, This card is so cute. I love that digi. That is a great banner sentiment. I love your papers. Where are you learning to color from? I saw you were taking classes. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little guy is priceless. Congrats on your new DT!


    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Vicky, such a sweet image and I love the colourful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card :) thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10