Doodle Pantry - Charlie Reindeer

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little card for Doodle pantry.  This time I used another great new release from October called Charlie Reindeer


The paper is from Peppermint Express.  I used my Nesting rectangles and nesting eyelet rectangle from Quickutz.  I used my Tattered lace presents dies.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi that I used with the great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dlart-thankful-thursday - Any winter
  2. A song in your art - Have yourself a merry little Christmas
  3. Crafting for all seasons - 'Tis the season
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow what a super sweet creation, great design, color and image. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting for al Seasons challenge blog. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute what a fun image!! I love the horsey
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #145 “ANYTHING WINTER HOLIDAY” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable~! Love the cut outs.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HEART challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10