Calavera Girl - SLS Lines

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to share my inspiration over at Sls lines digital stamps for you and this time around I'm playing with the fabulous Calavera Girl

I know that the day as passed but it's still a great image and with the sentiment that I used you can see that it can be used year round!!!


The papers that I used are from Carta Bella - All Hallow's Eve.  I used my label 11 from Spellbinder and my Nesting frame 3 from Quickutz.

And here's a closer look at the great image that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC and I thought it was perfect for this.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - vintage Halloween or LOC - I think this is a mix... she's kind of vintage looking and so are the paper but she's LOC for sure!
  2. Anything goes with a twist - Twist is dark - I think that's ok for that :)
  3. Sweet 7 challenge - Halloween
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10