The East Wind - The spooks come out at night

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East wind and this time the challenge is just perfect for Halloween!!! It's the Spooks come out at night!

So for my make I decided to use the scary Zombie who got killed by Captain Jack.


The paper for this is from Carta Bella - All Hallows.  I used my Tim Holtz graveyard and also my Graveyard scene and shape from Spellbinder.  I fussy cut the zombie and added a great sentiment at the top from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. A-step-in-the-darkness - Anything goes
  2. Punk you girl - Anything goes
  3. Left of center challenges - Altered art or LOC - it's LOC lol
  4. Tuesday taggers - Spooky
That's it for this post... there's more coming up.  So please do come back...

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very original Halloween craft. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of your incredible Halloween cards, Vicky. How do you manage to come up with all these fabulous design ideas? I'm loving them all. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project love all of this ! Thanks for joining in at Punk You Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great spooky card, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love this Vicky. Great design with the graveyard and awsome background too. Thanks for playing at Punk You Girl and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Punk You Girl xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10