Tea Party

Ahhhhh feeling sooooo blah today!!!!!  It's good that I had a card that I haven't shared with you yet made for the Progressive challenge that had gone on over at Create with TLC.

This one is called Vintage Tea Party.  Nope I would not be up to a tea party today... having trouble just getting out of my pjs....

The card is pretty simple. The image was recolored to make it look like burlap over in my word document.

The paper is from MME- On the bright side.  I used a Basic grey sentiment.  I added some pearls from my stash.  The buttons are from Jillibean Soup.

Here's a closer look at the recolored digi.  Love how it really looks printed on fabric.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Divas by design challenge - Texture - The felt and of course my faux texture on the image
  2. Ema-ginationstation - Anything goes
  3. Paper pretties blog - Paper pretties
  4. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
That's it!  Hope you have a great Sunday!  I have a feeling I'll be veging....

Hugs

Comments

  1. (((hugs))) Hope you get to feeling better, Vicky! Super cute card and I really like what you've done with the image. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vintage card and love the effect you've achieved with the image, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job making the image look like it was stamped on burlap! I love vintage and this one is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful, Vicky! I love the vintage feel to this. Thanks so much for playing along with us. It's always so greatly appreciated.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10