Adriana's mask... or is it Vicky's :)

Hello!  Have I intrigued you with this title?!  If I did it was done on purpose.  As you know I really adore playing along at Dilly beans challenge and this time around the challenge is about you!

So because I was the winner last time I got to pick some great digis and I pick this one especially to play in this challenge!  I figured that when you reveal stuff about yourself it's like lifting a mask right?!?  Yup I was in one of those very thoughtful mood rofl :)

So here's my make with her.  I know that I have shared 2 green cards back to back... but I've been in a really really pink mood recently (you don't know yet because you haven't seen the DT cards... but trust me I have).  So this make just had to go with some pinks!

Ok and why is it revealing a lot about me?!?  well the sentiment says it all I'm not too flexible... lol  When I organize stuff I really really want it to go the way that I planned it... when it doesn't I don't like it (nice way of saying it?!? :) )

The paper is from DCWV - premium pack.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops as well as some black lace from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Ginger's house
To make this card I followed the following great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch
  2. In the pink challenge - Anything goes pink - I think there's lots of pink :)
  3. Dilly beans challenge - Project based on you
  4. Creative fingers challenge blog - Anything goes - but did the 1 color plus black as well!!!
That's it for me for tonight!  But I'll be back tomorrow with more!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great take on the sketch, Vicky, and I adore that black lace! That sentiment is just too funny. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. Congrats on the win. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card with a funny sentiment! Thanks for joining us at in the pink
    Helene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10