The East Wind - FB challenge - Make us laugh

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at the The East Wind.  This time our challenge for you is Make us laugh.

So for my make I decided to use the great image Lucy Loo ok who's next.  And I made a special card for my SIL which is a nurse.  I totally admire her for doing that field of work.


For this card the paper is from DCWV - Premium paper pack.  I used my curved rectangles from Spellbinder.  I added some cheesecloth ( I thought it looked like a bandage) and that's it.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - Monochrome - or LOC... I'm betting this is more LOC... because I screwed up the monochrome with the red skirt and hair....
  2. That craft placeblog - anything goes
That's the 1st post of the day!!!  There's more to come... so hope you will be back for it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Awesome! Love the cheesecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely LOC!!! Love the sentiment, fab gauze in the background, love your colouring as always Vicky! Thanks for joining us at LOC! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great one.....love the image with the sentiment and gauze.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10