Kitten moving

Hello everyone!  It's Monday!  But this week it's not so bad because it's the last Monday before my vacation lol so it has to come and go for me to be able to be away!

As I have mentioned in some previous posts I'm trying to get all my makes for the progressive challenges that I follow before my vacation!  And of course that meant doing the one for Gerda steiner designs.

And I got this great image from Gerda Steiner free for playing in last month's challenge:

The paper are from Cat's life- Déjà views.  I used my large circle and large square from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Gerda steiner designs - Progressive freebie challenge
  2. Outlawz challenges - Sketch challenge
  3. Robyn s fetish challenge blog - Animals
  4. Pink gem challenge blog - any animals
That's it for now!  I have one more post coming up later tonight!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Cute image, great design and I love those paw prints in the corner hearts. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thanks for playing at AGOAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cat. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Step outside the box. Just love it! Thank you so much for playing along in the GSD Challenge ...and of course GOOD LUCK! xo, Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10