POP Challenge # 15 - Midway post - Happiness

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you my post for this month's challenge since it's the midway point over at Path of Positivity challenge and this time our challenge for you is a really easy one!  It's Happiness!  So what does that mean to you?!?

Our fabulous sponsors this month are
 

and as always there's also some fabulous prizes from 
 
  









For my card this time I used the great image Relax

For me nothing states happiness as much as the idea of relaxing this way on my vacation!!!  And can I tell you that I'm looking forward to it lol.  Even the idea of that upcoming vacation brings happiness to me and the entire family.  It's a time where we will be together without any of the stress of the regular life!!!

So here's my make for my journal with this image!
The background paper is from Paper house - Beaches.  I used some sea stars from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great image colored with my pebbles chalk and some copics for the skin.  The great sentiment that's so true is from Create with TLC.
And here's a closer look at the other page where I used a great sentiment from Ginger's house that reflects how I see happiness with my family!
Ok so what does happiness mean to you?  Come on over and share that with us!!!

I'm entering this journal in the following challenges:
  1. 613 Avenue create - Anything goes - subway art twist - didn't do that
  2. Catch the bug blog - Summertime
  3. Chalk n stock - Use chalk - I used a bunch of Pebbles chalks
  4. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes

Hope you have a great Monday night!!!

Hugs



Comments

  1. Oh girl! you said it! I love to just sit and relax and listen to the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. This is such a beautiful journal page. The sentiment is perfect!!!
    Sending smiles :))
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I was on that beach and in the sun. Fantastic card and love the layout. Makes me want to be there. thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our June Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug! Don’t forget to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks for stopping by to share with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10