Nicecrane - Sea-Faring stories

Hello everyone!  Hope you are all doing well!  I'm here to share with you my 2nd post of the day.  This time again it's a Father's day card.  But for this one I went with a nautical theme and I used a great image from Nicecrane designs.  It's part of the great set Sea-Faring stories

Sea-Faring Stories CS

I thought it was a great image to use for a Father's day card.


The paper is from A Hoy there by Do Craft.  I used some chipboard embellishments and a tag that I had gotten as a gift.  I added a little ship metal brad from Eyelet outlet.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image.  The great sentiment is from Doodle Pantry Salutation Françaises set.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Eureka stamps - Father's day
  3. OSAAT - Boyish
  4. Allsorts challenge - For the guys
  5. Creative card crew  - Nautical
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Tuesday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow, you are just on a roll with the masculine cards lately! This one is wonderful as well. Great rich nautical theme!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guy card Vicky, I love the nautical theme. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Father's Day Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card! fab for the nautical challenge at Creative Card Crew-thank you for joining us! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love the vintage image. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10