Nicecrane - Butterfly

Hello everyone!  Hope you are having a good week so far!  Today is a National Holiday in the province of Quebec so I'm off work!!!  Wooohooo :)  And hopefully I'll get to craft a bit...

I'm here this morning with my 1st post from Nicecrane Designs.  The image is from the set:
http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=108&products_id=1150

I totally adore butterflies!  And I find these ones so elegant!  They can be used for any type of occasions.  that's why I didn't put a sentiment on this card and left it blank.

The paper is from Harvest Lane - Simple stories.  I used some I am roses flowers as well as some petaloo premier flowers.  I added a little ribbon from my stash and used my nesting lace squares from Quickutz.


Here's a closer look at the precolored image!
Isn't it just gorgeous?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dis digi designs challenge - lots of layers
  2. Sugar creek hollow - Floral
  3. OSAAT - Anything goes
  4. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes - use pink as a twist

Hope you have a great day!  I'm coming back with 2 more posts so please be back :)

Comments

  1. Woww Vicky ,love it,,,, what a colorful card,,,,,,,, such a lot of detials,,,, ,so stunning die and incredible flowers,,,,,,,,,,,you did an exceelent work here,,,,, yeahhhh,,, with my twinchie set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Vicky - love that shade of green with the flowery papers. Those butterflies are often in my garden on the flowers. Such a beautiful card.

    Thank you so much for entering your card into the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image Vicky. And your paper is a perfect match. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Christine xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky! Stunning card! So cheerful. Those flowers are so lovely. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10