Path of Positivity Challenge # 13 - Peace

Hello everyone!  I'm back this time to share with you my make for the Path of positivity challenge.  This time our challenge to you is PEACE!!!

And for this challenge our fabulous sponsors are:
SNS Blinkie
with lots of prizes to be given out!

We also have :
with a paper for a lucky voter and a sentiment for all that do enter!!!  So you really should enter as everyone is a winner!

This time I decided to make a card for the 1st inspiration post.  When I saw this image the inspiration just came :D  To me there's nothing that reflects peace more than a winter scene.  Where all is quiet and crisp!  Maybe it's also because I associate this with Christmas were all leave their war and make truce for this important day!

So I used the great image A winter Wonderland. And to keep with what I wrote above relating to Peace I decided to go with an All white theme!  I find those hard to do... but this image called for it I thought!
I used some cardstock and embossed it with a cuttlebug embossing folder.  I used my scallop and large circle for the sentiment.  To add some sparkle I used some starform stickers around the image as a frame.  I also added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I left as is except for some added stickles to the snow for the sparkle effect.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

So what does Peace mean to you?!?  Don't forget to tell us what it is and not just enter your creation in the challenge because it really does make the difference that extra sharing you do!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Decosse Dynamite Doodles -12 months of Christmas card linkup
  2. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Allsorts challenge - No flowers
  4. Completely-christmas-challenge - Anything goes
  5. Totally gorjuss - White on white
  6. Brown sugar challenge - CAS
  7. Crimbo-crackers - Anything goes Christmas
  8. Drs designs blog - Emboss
  9. Christmas card challenges - No Pattern paper
That's  it for me!  Hope you had a great Monday!  Here it's election time... wonder who will be the next leader for the province of Quebec?!?

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love this monochromatic card design! Great scenic inspiration for the Peace theme at Path of Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very serene and beautiful card. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card!!! Love all the stickles around the edges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation ..I love the card it looks really good and what a great idea to leave teh image as is ..it works have a fab week crafty hugs Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think tour card illustrates peace perfectly with it's still winter scene! I really like that you left it white with just the accents - very pretty! Thanks for playing with DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and a picture of peace. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely, Vicky! Thank you for using the SNS digital - you've captured Peace beautifully. Love the gentle look of the all white card with a touch of silver! Wonderful card design! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a classy card!
    Thank you for joining in our No flowers challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky this looks great, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 6 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. This would also be just right for http://thegloryofchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/challenge-30-peace-on-earth.html x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Awesome image. Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great design! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge this time. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful job Vicky and I think it was a brilliant idea to leave the image black and white. It certainly carries through the simply peaceful tone of your entire card. You found the perfect sentiment to work with it as well. Christmas definitely is one of those times of year where peace can resonate all around us. Too bad it can't be carried through to each and everyday throughout the year as well.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10