Wags n whiskers - photo inspiration

Hello everyone!!! It's time for a new challenge over at Wags n whiskers and this time the challenge is about a picture inspiration!

And here is the inspiration:
Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps

So for my card I decided to play with the super fun Gemma and Bella's Spring fun.

The paper is from GCD Studio - Nostalgia.  I used my Elizabeth Craft 703 - Triple leaf set and my Leave & swirl from Magnolia.  The flowers are stickers!  I added a little ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 4krafty girlz challenges - Anything goes
  2. Milkcoffee challenge - Girly
  3. Stampavie and more - Lots of flowers
  4. Die cuttin divas - Love your pet - I really love my cats :)
  5. Whoopsi Daisy - 2 or more die cuts!
That's it for today!!!  It's Friday!!!! woohooo have a great crafty day!!!


I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html


Hugs




Comments

  1. Love the papers, the flowers match perfectly! Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great take on that inspiration photo! Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute Cute....Love the colors...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW, What a fantastic card you made! I like all details :-))
    Thank you for playing along with us at Milk Coffee and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10