The East Wind DT post - Love

Hello folks!!!  So it's the start of our new challenge over at The East wind Challenge and you will want to get playing with us because there's some pretty awesome prizes available.

The 1st challenge is love and you have 15 days to participate!!!

For my card I decided to make something a bit different lol  It ended up being my hubby's Valentine's day card!  And he just looooove how she's dressed... hi hi hi.  So I used the fabulous Lucy Loo - Sexy girl with her own style.

And... well I made her a Zombie... yeah I know... it's weird but it was perfect for what I wanted to do and for the great sentiment from Create with TLC that I was adding with her.

So for this I used paper from DCWV - all dressed up.  The die cuts were made with my nesting ovals by quickutz.  I used some feathers, bling and skulls from my stash lol

Here's a closer look at this fab image colored with my copics.  The great sentiment as mentioned is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this unusual valentine's day card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - Demons lovers - I think this qualifies :)  For sure it's LOC...
  2. Cardz 4 guyz - Truly madly deeply - Love
  3. Scrappers-delights-challenge - All you need is love
  4. Artistic inspiration challenge - Anything goes - love
  5. Crazy challenge - Love is in the air
  6. Cheerful stamp pad - Love/Valentine
That's it for this post... I still have 2 more to come!!!  Hope you will be back for them!!!


I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love this Vicky! So glad I found the East Wing, the images are fab... I might have bought another couple! Lol love your zombies girl, she looks great! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so pretty with green skin as well!! Thank you so much Vicky! Love how she is so unique! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab image, thanks for joining us over on artistic inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a different take on Valentines - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work Vicky, love the layout and colours and the image and your colouring is fabulous
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has attitude. I like that!Thank you so much for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And a sexy Zombie at that!!! Love it...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. She certainly does have attitude love her she s fab x

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving your Gothesque Valentine card, real cool. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, Thank you for sharing with us at Scrappers Delight...and good luck.

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this lovely card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 79: love/Valentine, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really loving these stamps! Fabulous card and congrats on your new DT post. Hope to join in the challenges too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Certainly unusual but it works so well. Thanks for playing long at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card, the colouring is brilliant! Thank you for joining us at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just too fun. Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delights

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool love this thanks for joining us at Left of Centre :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definitely qualifies as a demon lover! This is a lovely digi and I very much like the Left of Centre twist you've given it! Thank you for sharing with us at LOC xxx Keren
    Find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/366516863488820/?bookmark_t=group

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for joining in with the Left Of Centre Creative Challenges Challenge 'Demon Lovers'. This is absolutely brilliant. I love the image and how you have used it for the darker theme. The skulls are wonderful and I NEED some lol

    I hope you will join us for our future fortnightly challenges over on the blog. We also have a great new Facebook group where you can share ideas and find out more about the Blog, DT and our challenges.. Please feel free to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/366516863488820/

    <3 & Hugs
    Lisa xxxx LOC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card love the image and colouring is fab, thanks for joining us here at Left of Centre Challenge & Good luck Pam DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally love this Vicky! Just popping in from LOC! Hope you can join our current challenge - Use Die Cuts/ LOC - and be sure to join us again on the 7th of March for our Anything Goes Anniversary Challenge and we'd love to see you in our Facebook group too - https://www.facebook.com/groups/366516863488820/?bookmark_t=group Thanks for sharing! mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10