Scribbles Design - Frame it!

Hello everyone!!!  It's already time for a new challenge over at Scribbles design challenge and this time the challenge we have for you is to frame it!

For this challenge I used the great frame 6

The paper I used is from GCD studios - Nostalgia.  I added a little lace with a ribbon and twine.  I fussy cut the frame after I had put a sentiment from Create with TLC inside it!

The frame was colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Word art wednesday - anything goes
  2. Stampin for the weekend - Flower power
  3. Outlawz challenges - Anything goes with the twist of adding a flower!  Well there's a few on the frame! 
  4. Creative card crew - KISS - keep it sweet and simple - doesn't get much more simple lol
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great crafty day!!!!  Huge hello to my latest followers!!!


I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs



Comments

  1. Not sure what that says but goodness I love those colors. Beautiful...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10