OSAAT Challenge # 201

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at OSAAT and this time our challenge for you is Girly!!!!

And for my creation I got to make something with the fabulous digis from Barb... so just HAD to go with Sexy... so here's my card with the great Bed by 9 I figured I would have great chance to give this to my hubby and I chose a sentiment just perfect for him too lol

The paper is from DCWV - All dressed up.  I used my deckled rectangle for the sentiment.  I added some candy and feathers from my stash and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the fab digi colored with my copics.  The awesome and funny sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes/masculine
  2. Deepo cean challenge blog - Love is all around - this is a great card to show to my hubby that I really do love him... even if I have a sense of humour lol
  3. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Use a funny sentiment
  4. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Humour
Hope you have a great Sunday!!!  It will be quiet here with some crafting if I can manage it.  And get ready for the upcoming week... wow they come too fast lol

I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs



Comments

  1. Just fabulous Vicky, a stunning sexy image coloured so beautifully, bet you hubby loved this :) :) Love the sentiment you have chosen to use and a a ooooooo la la for the addition of the feathers, couldn't be more perfect :) Hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect girly card with a perfect girly sentiment. lol Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, came over to say hi- stayed quite a while for a good browse! Plenty to admire here! Love the cards I've looked at, such variety, all beautiful! This one is fabulous, beautiful design and I love the humour. I'll be back!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, very nice card and such a true sentiment. Thank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Vicky soooo sexy card,,,,,,,,,,,yur haubby ´ll enjoy it,, and all over your coloring is absolutely sooo stunning,,,,,,,woww,wowwww,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love that sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a naughty card LOL! Love it! The feathers are fabulous. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and a hilarious sentiment! I can definitely relate! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a beautiful week! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how I wish that were true, lol. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful coloring Vicky. Great card...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Lovely colouring.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bwaahaahaa! LOVE it, so funny! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  13. BAH HAHAHHA!! Great card - LOVE that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. girly that's right but very sexy too....love your card Vicky....
    Lady- OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card for you DH. What did he think about it? Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10