Lucy Loo close up

Ok so I'm back and this time with a post that will be going on both of my blogs the sunny side up and the darker one lol :)  This image is perfect for both of them!!!  And yes it's not as dark as some of my other posts... but it's got the quirky sense of humor with the sentiment that I think both crowds will appreciate!  The new set from Create with TLC came out at the same time as this great image from The East wind and so it was just a match made in heaven :)  Well for me anyway.  So here's the great new set from Paulette I just loooove those sayings :)  if you click on the image you will be sent to the set.
And well Lucy Loo really reminds me of me... at least the me inside :)  That I don't let out in public so much but that's there lurking and being the sarcastic person :)  Yup I can be quite sarcastic.  Anyway I totally adore her!!!  And I did her with some hair that I would never try myself... I'm way too conservative for it.  And if you like East wind why not come and join us in our FB group?!?  There are some games... and some freebies... just saying lol :)
The paper is from DCWV - Premium pack.  I doesn't show in the picture but all the black parts are raised and glossy :)  I added a little ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment was cut using my Joanna Sheen die # 5.

Here's a closer look at the great Lucy Loo.  And as you know the sentiment is from Create with TLC
I followed this great sketch to make this:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Outlawz challenges - Sketch
  2. Left of center challenges - Cute or creepy - well this would probably be cute? with attitude lol
  3. 4 krafty girlz challenges - Anything goes
  4. Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes with Ribbons
  5. Cmc copic challenge group - Girls just want to have fun - doesn't she look like she's going to have fun no matter who stands in her way?!? :)
  6. Fan-tastic-tuesday-challenge - Anything goes - square cards
  7. Digi darlas - Personal style - well this sarcastic card is also pretty personal for me :)
So that's it for me for tonight!!!  I'll be back tomorrow with more!!!  Hope you like what you see.

I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs



Comments

  1. Stunning card My friend, and how wonderful are the Freebies from TLC, I joined and subscribed, thank you for sharing that hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Vicky this is stunning, I love her hair it looks fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky hun it s me again with another hat on lol - fabby card - loving the hair it s delicious and my fave colour too - ty so much for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday and hope to see u again next week - have a great day hun - Judith DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Design, love the colour combo and layout, thank you for joining us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card you made with Lucy Loo and fabulous haircolor! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky
    Wowee! Fabulous card.... Love the image.... Gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Design Love it, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky, Love your card and that sentiment is just too funny! Love the way you colored her hair?
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic Vicky! I love her purple hair! This card is wonderful - perfect to show of your style I think!

    Thank you for joining our show us your style challenge at Digi Darla. Hope to see you back soon and good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colour choice, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great image. Thanks for playing along with Crafty Ribbons this week. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card! Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CMC Challenge group

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card turned out fabulously~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creation, thanks for joining us with Crafty Ribbons this week.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, thanks for joining CMC challenge. DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it Vicky!!! Teasing me with these East Wind images - glad I got this one already! Fantastic and the senti is totally perfect! Thanks for sharing at Left of Center this fortnight! Mo dt x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10