Panda Love

So how was you day folks?!?  Me it was spent at the clinic and then at the hospital when the dr decided that he preferred someone else make the diagnostic... So 8 hours waiting and coughing... To be told that it's a virus and that it might take another 3 to 6 wks to feel better... it's been already 3!  I think I'll lose the rest of my marbles if I don't start feeling better soon!!!

Anyway... I'm here to share with you a little post before going to bed.  I have taken some pills and I'm waiting for their effect so in the meantime I figured I should share this with you before the challenges that I was entering closes.

So I made this card with 2 challenges in mind.  The Mark's finest oriental sketch challenge. And the Chalk a lot challenge (animal with chalk).  I was thinking and thinking what type of digi I could use for this and then had a ah ah moment!  Of course the awesome Panda love from Delicious doodles would be totally awesome for this!  And I kept it fairly CAS.  I really wanted the focus on the great image!
The paper is again from Bobunny - Serenity.  I used a scrap piece of paper to emboss with my darice embossing called bamboo - I thought it was fitting.  I used my large and small circles as well as my large square all from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored uing my Classic chalk from Pebbles.  I then used some hair spray to fix it!  It's much cheaper than the typical crafting material.  I used a fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC
Aren't they cuuuute!?!

Here's the great oriental sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Mfp speedy tv - Oriental sketch
  2. Chalk-ah-lot - Animal and chalk
  3. Dream weaver stencils - CAS
  4. Lilred wagon - CAS
  5. Crafty sentiments - Birthday
  6. Deep ocean challenge - Birthday
That's it!  I'm off to bed.  Hope you have a great day!!!  I will be back later (while I'm sleeping if blogger collaborates...

Hugs



Comments

  1. Beautiful Vicky just love the soft colouring of the pandas. You must get better soon xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the textures and colour combo you have used. Superb! I hope you feel better really soon.....3 weeks to date s a looooon time. Take care. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pandas look so adorable and love how you have used the bamboo embossing.Get well soon Vicki
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the image and papers
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
    Hugs Kelly,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and a perfect image!
    Thanks for joining us this week at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great image and the papers you used are fabbo. Great layout for this card.
    I hope you start to kill all those nasty bugs real soon :-( !!!

    Mega Hugz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well, Vicky, but take your doctor's advice and rest. Having just recovered from the flu (another virus), I can tell you that rest is vital. :-D Love the panda and all the texture in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicky! So great seeing you at Crafty Sentiments :)
    And, WOW! I love the DP, and also those cute pandas <3 you just want to bite them, don't you? LOL.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous image you used. Love that you colored in the image with chalks. It look awesome. Thanks for sharing your creation at Chalk Ah Lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an elegant card celebrating motherly love! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Fantastic Vicky. Beautiful....Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get better soon, my lovely, it sure is lingering around you, hope you get some rest, hun....fabulous card, perfect BP's for this image, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Vicky! Panda Bears - well any type bear really are some of my favorite images :) Hope you feel better soon! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope to see you play along with us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the softness of this one.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card, Vicky! Love the coloring of the pandas, and the layers. Dreamweaver's Bamboo stencil would have been perfect on this card...either ink stenciled or machine embossed. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for linking with the Dreamweaver challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10