Little valentine day card

Hello folks!  So I've been quiet... I'm supposed to be resting... and yes beside working 2/3 of my day from home.. I rested... but this is blogging... so sitting by the fire with my blankets... that's resting right?!?  I hope so because if what the dr said that it might take 3-6 wks for me to feel top shape, I'll lose it!!!!  completely I'm telling you... you might see a raving lunatic operating this blog soon  :)

But for now I'm here to share a card that I made last weekend when I felt better.  I made something with an image from Nicecrane.  It's part of this fabulous set Romantic valentine Collection II it was perfect for my mom.

OK so now just need to say maman si tu lis ceci arrête tu vas voir ta carte trop tôt!!!!

Back to the card lol so here's the fab set:
Romantic Valentine Collection 2 - Click Image to Close

I thought the vintage feel would be totally perfect for my mom!!!
Isn't that a vintage feel?!?  The paper is from Petite papers from Webster pages.  I added some lace and a vintage button that my mom gave me for Christmas (thanks mom it's going back to you lol).  And that's it!  I have layered the gorgeous precolored image.

Here's a closer look at that beautiful image
Just perfect!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Victorine-originals-challenge - Valentine/love
  2. The papernest dolls challenge - Anything goes
  3. Paper-crafting journey - Vintage/distressed/shabby chic
I just might post another card tonight... can you believe it still some from last week not posted...

Hugs


Comments

  1. Such a gorgeous card Vicky and I hope your MuM didn't see this already !!!
    I am pleased that you are relaxing a bit - I know it drives you mad but you must do what you're told for a change and rest up. If you don't - you'll make it worse. !!!!!! We want you happy and healthy again. !!
    Don't make me tell your MuM that you've been naughty !!!!! hahahaha LoL

    Mega hugz and healing vibes

    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vicky this is awesome. Lovely...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww Vicky I haven`t watch this one,,, so lovely, so elegant,,,,, love your stunning flowers and bown and all over the way you used my flower image onver the colorful back,,,,, very well done Vicky,,,soeey for the late in cooment my friend,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty vintage card, I really like this!
    Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Vicky. I love the pinks. Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ in our "Vintage/Distressed/Shabby Chic" challenge and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10