Delicious Doodles DT post - Jan 3rd 2014

Hello everyone!  I almost forgot to post this up!!!  I'm so mixed up with the holidays lol  So I'm here for my Delicious Doodles Challenge post.  This week our challenge for you is Layer up!

I figured this was the perfect time to make some winter cards (good for next Christmas) since it's soooooo cold out here!  Yesterday was -28 Celsius (-18 Farenheit) without the wind and -40(at that temperature both celcius and Farenheits are the same lol) with the windshield factor... you don't want to be out in that cold!!!

So I'm using for my card Bark-at-moon

The paper for this card is from Authentique - Peaceful.  I thought it was the perfect soft combination for this card.  I used my petite label 1 from Spellbinder as well.  The snowflake was given to me and I added some bling to it.

Here's the image that I colored barely with my copics.  I used as well some stickles to the tree.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Anything goes
  2. Just-hanna-stamps - Snowflakes
  3. Milkcoffee challenge - Celebration
  4. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Animal friends
  5. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  I'm off to the bank to try and fix the mess that I mentioned in my previous post... wish me luck!!!

Hope you guys get some crafty time!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Just love this card, gorgeous papers and image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image! Hope you get your cc troubles worked out. Scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card hun! Man, that sounds a tad chilly - glad I'm here in Scotland with 6 degrees C !! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vickie,
    The green and the dark color make quite a statement. The layout is very pretty. Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. I want to pray for ‘Multiplied Blessings’ including, but not limited to Peace, Prosperity and Health to you and your whole household during the 12 months in 2014.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully designed Vicky...Love that image and yes I think I would stay out of that cold. But I know about being mixed up. I keep thinking today is Saturday...But thats an everyday thing with me, lol...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and Happy New Year!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card for our celebrations challenge. That wolf is fab! Thanks for joining in at Milkcoffee this time, good luck, Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ein ganz zauberhaftes kärtchen!
    danke,daß du bei hanna & friends mitmachst!

    lg yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10