Craftitude challenge - Anything goes - Ribbons/pearls

Hello everyone!  Before I get into the main reason of my post... I went to the doctor yesterday and yup bronchitis... so now antibiotics, pumps and syrup... hope to feel better soon because I miss crafting... but I haven't had any energy to do it...

Here's now the reason of my post!  It's time for a new challenge over at Craftitude challenges and this time the little twist if you choose to accept it is Ribbons or pearls.

Our sponsor this time is
Sassy Studio Designs

For my little ATC this time around I used Uhura Sassy.  I have a big trekkie fan in the house!!!  Well... to be honest he got me hooked as well... so much so that we went to see the last one as a date night... man what you do for love lol

So anyway... she was great fun to color and this was my very 1st time doing darker skin tone!!  Hope you like what I have done.
To make my little ATC I used some left over papers and cardstock.  I used my sizzix doily and lace set embosser.  I added some pearls and the obvious sentiment made using my label maker.

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:
  1. 4 krafty girlz challenges - Anything goes
  2. My heartpieces digitalstamp challenge - Anything goes
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post but there's another one coming up.  Hope you have a great day.  I'm trying to get better.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great job on this, Vicky! Love your colours and your Dymo sentiment - I like to use mine too - such a nice touch. I have a trekkie in my life too LOL so I can really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovelie, such a lovely ATC and image. Thank you for a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sassy card. Love the red. Thanks for joining us at loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring Vicky...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're starting to feel better already Vicky! Love this ATC, great job of colouring darker skin tone. Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, this is lovely, Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for playing on Crafty Girls this fortnight, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just too cute.Thanks for Joining the Anything Goes ~Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge. Hope to see more of your amazing Cards in future challenges.. Hugs Larelle-Susanne DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10