OSAAT - Challenge # 194

OMG it's been forever since I was here for a OSAAT challenge ;o)  So this time our challenge is a super easy one for the Christmas time!  It's Anything goes.

For my card I used the super fun BBKakes image Emolie Flapper.  I thought it was perfect for the swap that I had to do over at Stamping dragon on FB, it was New year... so I went with a new year celebration type ;o)

The paper for this card is from MME - Honeycake.  I used my nesting rectangles and nesting frame 1 from quickuts and my Ribbon Buckles from spellbinder  The ribbon was from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics and and the awesome sentiment was from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Pumpkin spice blog - ribbon or bows - this is just the ribbon
  2. Chocolate coffee cards - Happy Holidays - I figured a New year card counts...
  3. Crafty hands devon - Season Greetings or winter - It's season's greetings ;o)
That's it for now but I still have one more post coming up so I hope you are back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Stunning Vicky, love the papers and the image is gorgeous as is the ribbon.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Vicky, I love the elegant colour scheme of this awesome card. Your sentiment works so well with your happy flapper dancer ..... what a great card to welcome in 2014. Love Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how you've colored the classic image. Like the soft colors & arrangement. The background papers compliment the image/theme.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Vicky, such subtle colouring for the dp matching your beautifully coloured digi perfectly. Awesome :) :) :) Hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image love the 20's look of her. Great job!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Vicky, love the colours.
    Lisa - OSAAT teamie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she's just too cute! Great coloring and I love what you did with that buckle. Magnificent card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful image Vicky. I love the colors and the buckle is awesome. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color scheme is very elegant. Love the card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found it! i thought i had gone past you are one busy lady lol...i love this flapper card she is gorgeous! i love the well coloured image and that heart on the ribbon is lovely it offsets beutifully and i love MME paper....beautiful card hun.Anita OSAAT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card - great colour choice for background and that buckle is too cute!

    Victoria x
    OSAAT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card and a nice spin on our theme.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 4th Challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card Vicky. I love the little charm on the ribbon...and the monochromatic colour scheme you used. What a cute image...I can see a lot of potential with that image for sure. Lovely card indeed !!

    Lynn, OSAAT DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card! It's perfect for our challenge at CC&CC for our Happy Holidays challenge. Thanx for joining us! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very cute. Love the adorable image and your layout is fabulous. Maggie OSAAT DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10