Eureka DT card - Halloween colors

Hello everyone, here's my 2nd post of the day!  This time I'm here for the new challenge over at Eureka stamps.  And this challenge is about Halloween colors.  So even those of you that don't do Halloween cards can play if you use some Halloween colors (black, orange, purple, green ;o) )

For my card I decided to play with the really cute digi 4005(120) Masked Black cat.


I used some paper from MME - Lime twist out of the blue for the little scene, Thirty One - Pebbles.  I used my grand circle, my large and small squares from Spellbinder.  I added some little bats confettis.  I also used my YNS dies the clouds and the grass to help create this little scene.

Here's the closer look at the digi colored just a tad with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.  It was part of the fun Halloween club.  BTW there's another club starting soon for Christmas...
I followed this sketch:

And took inspiration from the picture



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Yns challenges - Sketch and inspiration picture - used the YNS dies
  2. Dream valley challenges - Halloween
  3. Crafty sentiments - Halloween
  4. Digi haven - Halloween
That's it for now... but I will have one more post later on today!  So hope you will be back for it.  Thanks a bunch for the comments!!!  I so love to read them!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so cute and the little bats is a nice touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Vicky, love that calendar paper:) So happy to see you playing at Crafty Sentiments this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh !!! Squeeeeeeeeeal !! I SO LUV this card. The coloured papers are FAB and I'm just totally in love with that darling, funny little cat :-D
    Made me smile today Vicky - Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this is a cute image and thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Halloween card! I love that cat! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little card, love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Vicky, what a cute image, great card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an adorable card, love that little black cat and your papers are so fun! Thanks for joining us over at Your Next stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Vicky ... love the cat and how you used the sketch! Thank you for playing along with Your Next Stamps Monthly Challenge.
    Ruza, YNS Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that kitty! Such a cute card - great layout...going to have to CASE this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10