Smile it makes people wonder

Hello everyone!  Hope you are having a great week so far.  I'm doing good.  I'm in the midst of my budget process... so doing the budget tour and lots of meetings...actually all day meetings all week.  Other than that got the news that my youngest son William will have to change school this year so in a week he's starting off at a different school so that's really hard for him.  He's starting his 5th grade.

I'm here because I created a card this past weekend for the new challenge over at Dilly Beans!  I have purchased a whole set of digis (the retiring ones 50 for 25$ how cool right?!?) and so I try to keep using them!  I seem to accumulate fabulous digis and then I don't use them.  So my new resolution is to use them, that and my stamps.  Let's see how long this resolution lasts lol  But without that, I really have no reason to purchase anything if I don't actually use it!

This time their challenge is Little Monster so I used the so very cute 386- Millie Monster.  When I saw her I thought right away of a saying that would be perfect.  And I was sure that I had a stamp with it... So I searched and searched and searched some more... and finally gave up and made the sentiment with my label maker and I really like the way that looked in the end.

I'm totally in love right now with the purple and green color combination... so I did that with the black and really love it.  The paper is from Be You - Fancy Pants.  I'm finally using some of my washi tapes!!!!  Stopped being just a collector lol.  The digi was cut with my large circle.

Here's my digi colored with my copics.  I added some glossy accent for the eyes.


So what do you think?!?  Would you wonder what she's up too?!?  I would for sure... especially if one of my kids smiled that way... they would be up to something for sure.

I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-191 - Sketch
  2. Dilly beans challenge - Little Monsters
  3. Aud sentiments challenge blog - anything but a birthday card
  4. Artistic inspirations challenges - CAS
That's it for now!  Hope you have a great evening. 

Hugs


Comments

  1. Ahh what a cute card, love the gorgeous image, so awesome for a child or a big one too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment is soooo true!! (Why are you smiling, what have you done....) I heard that often! Super card and love the alien!I couldn't do WOYWW last week or change the freebie as we were dog sitting, just didn't have time to pack everything just for a few days... anyway!! have a great week!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, your card is adorable - and I'm sure your son will love it. It is hard to change schools so I feel for him. Best wishes and hope your meetings go well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that sentiment! How you did it on tape, breaking it up, is really cool. Someone will really get a kick out of this one!

    Kathy B
    Aud Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee What a sweet and fun card! Love the colors, too. Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Vicky, and sooo silly! Great sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally cute and what a fun sentiment. And I agree - purple and green is an awesome combo.
    Thank you for joining us at Dilly bean challenge.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, love the image and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card.
    Thanks for entering AI this week for CAS. Good luck
    Carmen DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute this image is. I love the little guy. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our anything but a birthday card challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10