Santa Tree

I've colored while I was on vacation the great image from Nana Vic that's offered for this month's progressive challenge over at Lady annes challenges.

I combined actually the 2 images since one was a sentiment.  I thought it went perfect with the image.


My DP is from Kringle & Co by American Craft.  I used my large square as well as my nested pine from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the hat and the star.  I also inked the edge of the tree with my pine needles distress ink.
I'm really happy with the results!

I have followed a sketch that I can't share with you... you will have to go to the challenge blog and get it yourself.  I was also inspired by a picture that was the reason I chose the DP:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Lady annes challenges - Christmas progressive challenges
  2. Christmas challenges - sketch
  3. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge -Picture inspiration
  4. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge2 - Challenge extra for Christmas cards
  5. Christmas blog challenge - Cute Christmas
  6. Hobby house challenge - Christmas
  7. Christmas stampin - Color combination - choose red, green and white
So that's it!!!  It's been a really busy night!!!  Big hello to my new follower!  Wow only 9 more before I do the giveaway for 400!!! ;o)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Deine Karte gefällt mir gut. Die Farben passen toll zu dem Motiv.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. Liebe Grüße Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Vicky, the red is so red and I love the layout of the card. Good luck. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    Fabulous card..... Love the image.....
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnuts Challenge this Month....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image and had such fun with him. Wonderful background and I love how you added the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing card Vicky.

    Such a nice image and I love how you have cut the sentiment out.

    Lovely colour combo.

    Thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card for both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a smart girl combining both images into the same card. That is certainly a time saver. I've doing my layout tonight and getting started on my first card. Need to get both done by Thursday so wish me luck! Sweet DP and I really love the inking around the edges of the tree shape. Another job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Vicky. Thanks for joining us at CCWS.
    Hugs, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks to join the fun with us at CSAYL Vicky , what a sweet and lovely card, hope to see you next time, biz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House, Good luck,
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Love that tree paper and what a fabulous way to frame the sentiment! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cute card. Fab colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Hobby House. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10