Path of Positivity - Challenge # 5 - Midway point

Good evening everyone!  Hope you had a fabulous day.  I'm here for the midway point of the challenge over at Path of Positivity.  And this time our challenge for you is Optimism.

For this post I used a digi from Ike called Pooch Leaf. I also used a sentiment that I had gotten over at Word Art Wednesday challenge.  I just loved that sentiment and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to use it.  As you know Optimism also comes from knowing good will be coming to you!  And the best thing is that you know one day (hopefully much later) you will get to meet our maker.  So no matter how bad he is there and ready for you.

So this is what I have to share with you in my journal this time


Here's a closer look at the sentiment from Word Art Wednesday that I cut using my Label 19.
And the next image is from Ike and this one is for me to think that when fall, winter have gone... Spring will be back again and so will summer and my vacation lol ;o)  So here's to knowing that the seasons will come and go.    I used my Label 14 for this die cut.
So what brings Optimism to you?!?  Come and share with us!!!

I'm entering this little journal in the following challenges:

  1. Word art wednesday - anything goes
  2. Creative corner challenges - Anything goes
  3. Inspire-me-fridays-116 - Anything goes
And that's it!!!  That's my last Monday post for you!  Have a great evening.

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a precious dog, Vicky! Great sentiment. That particular verse from Psalms is one of my favorites and one we used as a bedtime prayer throughout my childhood and into the childhoods of my own children. Thanks for the sweet memories it brought back. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know a song for most scripture. This one needs to be painted all over. Great journal. Super image and I am now singing.
    Thank you so much dropping by to visit us today at WAW. We love seeing your art.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is wonderful Vicky!
    Optimisim is a great topic, love the images you used!

    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me Fridays, thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do apologize for taking so long to get over here and comment on your wonderful journal page. This is a great concept and definitely goes right along with the idea of being optimistic. Thanks so much for your creation and continued support on the team. I'm so happy you were able to participate in this month's midway.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10