DDC # 76 - Birthday celebrations

Wooohoo it's time for another challenge over at Digi Darlas this time it's about Birthday celebrations!

For my card I used the wonderful digi Happy Bearday.



I used paper from Basic Grey - Lauderdale.  I added some balloon die cuts from Nesting balloons by Quickutz.  I also used my label 4 from Spellbinder.  The final touches some rope and ribbon from my stash and a few Robin's Dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment was stamped on.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Pumpkin spice blog - Colored project - used my copics for this.
  2. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - animal card for kids
  3. Wordplay-saturday-august-challenge - Childhood - nothing reminds me more of childhood than bright balloons ;o)  Just loooove those.
  4. Come and get it challenges - Things with wings - there's a little bird on the balloon.
That's post number 2 of the day!  There's still one more to come.  Hope you will be coming back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely card.
    Gr Elly

    PS I have a blogcandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky, lovely image with the birdie!

    Glad you shared your projects with us at Come And Get It Challenges.
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that diagonal design! The bow and rope with the balloons look great too.

    Have a great week.
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout and design, Vicky! Love the papers and all those balloons make a perfect birthday card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Vicky, I love the layout
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy indeed! Thank you for sharing with us here at SAS4K. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky! you always do such awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky! Your card is so very cute! And yes, balloons are definitely something that remind me of childhood too! So glad you played along in my "childhood" wordplay challenge at My creative moments. Sorry it took me so long to stop by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10